Followers

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Road Not Taken

 Among all the poems i learnt in form 5,there is one poem that leave a deep impression within myself.I believe everyone of us will experience this dilemma,when we have to choose a track for our future.And it is really a matter to us and thus we struggle so hard,to ensure we make a right choice,if we dint even give a try,we will keep wonder why.Once we step out,there is no more turning back,what we need to do is keep forwarding,whatever deals we need to deal with,be ready.When meet stumbling block,shift to high gear instead of withdrawing yourself from harsh and unfavourable situation.you can make a change.And there's no else conquering your life except your own.Just like what Winston Churchill said,we are masters of ours fate,we are captains of ours souls.













Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,


And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

By Robert Frost.


Ponder and keep ponder.And it is the time for me to make a last choice.A decision that could make all difference.Whatever happen in the future,i know i cant regret upon it.And i promised i wont.Because the choice is made by me.I had the full responsible upon it,No one could know me better than myself.

Its all about what you want to be.Who you want to be,Where you want to be.


The future is depends on what we do in present'' Mahatma Ghandi

First say to yourself what you would be;
and then do what you have to do.

Epictetus

Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog

No comments: