Followers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A DEDICATION-GRATEFULNESS



  
GIVE THEM A HAND
HELP THEM FIGHT CANCER

From a SHEER IDEA,turned into a VISION and finally it is under implementation...
At here,i want to express my gratitude to everyone who directly and indirectly helped in implementing this project.
I am grateful and thankful for having a great team,Without u all,there's no way to implement such tremendous charity event.From deep in  my heart,THANK YOU.I am touched,i am pleased,i am glad for having u guys:

Kiew Kim Lin

You told me you're very happy when promoting our campaign to those students.I am glad you do enjoyed from it.You feel guilty in some ways as you need to be commited in prefect team and failed to devote your time with us.BUT!Sincerely,you have DONE the best for this campaign.I feel IT!i do feel the passion in YOU.and You'RE wiling to handle those tasks and obligations though you are so busy with your other works.Whatever  tasks i distributed to you,you nvr complain or sigh,instead,It always an OK uttered from your mouth,and do in all on time.THANK YOU KIM.YOU ARE GREAT!:D

Kevin Tchee

Hooi pek hun -.- You know what,i felt guilty and pityful whenever i call u early in the morning to wake you up.Because of this campaign,U sacrificed you valuable sleeping hrs.Sometimes,I wake u up a little bit late than usual,it is because i want you to slp a little bit more :) ...(As you always appear to be tired and exhausted xD)..I am touched when i realised how important this campaign to you that you even alerted in sleep bz of it.You woke up automatically bcz YOUR MIND ask you to get up and take the hp at outside and place it under ur pillow in case you CANT hear the ringing sounds when i call you to wake u up.
THANK YOU KEVIN.THANK YOU....It does means a lot to me.And to those kids....T^T

SIMON SII

oi mr!!XD I received your msg late at night.I wondered why you were still awake as you usually slp at 9 sumthg,extremely awal -.- I text you a msg to know what are you doing....i thought you were rushing to complete you piles of homwrk.I AM WRONG.
YOU WERE CUTTING THE CAMPAIGN' BROCHURES......YOU SCARE OUR BROCHURES ARE TO BE DISTRIBUTED IN THE NEXT MORNING...THUS U STAYED UNTIL LATE AT NIGHT.AND YOU EVEN KEPT YOUR HMWRK ASIDE AND PRIOTISED OUR CAMPAIGN..
OH MY.THANK YOU SIMON.....T.T

CHUA ZHI WEI

mr HONDA CIVIC...!how touch am i that you purposely go to school just to help us though you are not studying in our school anymore.You spent an hour at our booth everymorning....It means a lot wilson.Volunteering needs a lot of passion ...and YOU POSSESSED THAT !THANK YOU!

JESSICA LEE

HAHA.first of all, i am sorry bcz reached ur home too early that day xD
you were just woke up and i am there already X)
If there are any awardS to be given,i would like to award you with:THE BEST PROMOTER!
I am impressed with the way you pursuade the students.The fluency,the confidence,the passion in YOU when promoting.WOW.TOP SELLER X)

ELTON NGU

NGU NGU,JGN PAKTO APABILA YOU'RE ON DUTY EH T.T
i am brilliant to choose you to be the designer of our brochures and logo.
It is not just NICE but AWESOME :D
i appreciate the hardwrk u did for the best outcome!i knew it!!!
go and jadi designer ELTON!JGN WASTE UR TALENT EH :)


STEPHANIE


Thanks for being so caring,oftenly asking about my obstacles and difficulties i faced.
it does gain my courage when implements this campaign :D
THNK YOU!

SEKIAN TERIMA KASIH
SINCERELY,
JANISE THEN SIAW LIAN


I LOVE YOU ALL :D
LET'S HIT THE TARGET!
3K !!!WOOHOO!




i am sobbing when typing these T^T
XD

No comments: