Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Have you ever or never thinking of taking form 6?

I had just finished my lower 6.Sincerely,I am happy to be here.It’s far better than what I had ever imagined,I feel far contented than what I had ever expected.

I was reluctantly accept the fact the I need to stay for form 6.It’ like,omigod!another 2 years at this boring place?arghhh,how am I going to spend my 6th and 7th schooling year at here.All of those devastating thoughts stuck me for nonstop,making me felt really depressed.After a short period of being grunchy,I turned to be optimistic.

‘Oh fine Janise,you still can achieve what u want through form 6’..’U will be just fine’…’look,you just gotta set another goal to make your form 6 meaningful and fanstatic…’..blah blah

The reluctancy and depression just waned then.

Let moving abit further in backward motion.

1.I am so proud to be one of 2010 JPA scholarship interviewees. I never expected more,really.I know how far I can go with my average good result.(1A+,3A,6A-,1B+,1 B)By the way, amongst my friend,only one hit it.It likes aint that easy.she got 12A+.ha!

2.Another proud thing,listed to be Star Scholarship Interview,at KL.I was shrieking,exactly.Omigod!Brickfield Asia College,the top law school in Msia!I called them and asked for a phone interview,things went quite smoothly until I told my dad about it-A deep dissaproving frown on his face.I guessed it was due to the coverage of the scholarship,tuition fee only.

‘But dad,it is my dream school…and free tuition fee….’…no,I never told him so..just sumthing that I kept in my heart that really making me sad.I dint even went for phone interview,I just suddenly felt all of these were meaningless.Money money money ,the biggest stumbling block ever.But I gotta admit,I dint fight for it.Which I still feeling regretful until now.But then what done is done,just need to remedy it by moving on :)

Fine,find other alternative,told myself…..

3.I got Segi High Achiever Scholarship without needed to attend interview or complicated processes.Declined due to many many confidential reasons,and I don’t really wish to be there,don’t know W H Y .

So here am I .Form 6.
The current school I attending is not fancy and popular or well-known school like st.joseph..scared heart or whichsoever that has good achievement in STPM each year.But at least,is the best school in kota samarahan area.I should be proud of it.
I started my fabulous first month by rushing charity campaigne.One of thingys that make feel I would never regret to be here.And projects come after project,I promised!A-ha!

In my mind right now,I wanaa strive to be the first 4 flat achiever to make myself and school proud and be known.It's not that easy as we never successfully produce one before,yet stpm is hard alrite..anyway,strive my heart out !

A small secret to share,i aim for UM,Law.Qualification need:NGMP 4.00 + a minimum Band 5.

I believe,wherever we are,as long as we have the passion,we will SHINE.

No comments: